Who we are
Our website address is: https://simplifiedpayrollandbookkeeping.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
Information We Collect
We and our third-party service providers may collect and process the following types of personal information about you:
• Phone number
• Email address
• Social network profile information
• Information we collect when you use our Site, such as your domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device model, Internet service provider, Site access times, websites that referred you to us and web pages within our Site that you visit
• Information you communicate to us through our Site, our social media pages or through other means
How We Collect Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect personal information as follows:
• We may collect information you provide when you use our Site, including when you fill in forms on our Site, subscribe to any of our services, complete a survey on our Site, post material to our Site or download content from our Site.
• We may collect information you provide when you contact us by phone, email, text message or messaging application on social media.
• We may collect social network profile information that you have made publicly available through your social network account settings if you choose to access our social media pages or connect or otherwise link to our Site with your own social media page. We also may collect customers’ and public feedback on social media.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy, please contact us using the contact information shown on our Contact Page.